Surf the Nigeria Dailies
Nigerian Pilot Newspaper
Daily Times of Nigeria
The Nigerian OBSERVER
Mr. Chukwuemeka O. Anthony
Chukwuemeka O. Anthony a seasoned Librarian trained in the Library School of the Primer University Ibadan. He is a complete gentleman though an aggressive goal-getter with sharp cognitive skills, coupled with hyper-resources mentality. A good team player yet able to work unsupervised, if work responsibilities so demands with excellent numeric, communicative and interpersonal skills, career motivated and result-oriented with outstanding creative and analytical mind and can place problem in wider but relevant perspective. Loves challenges and can prioritize complex work load. Follows all project though competitive and meets deadlines. Ever willing to learn and utilize slight opportunities to acquire more knowledge in order to remain relevant in a highly competitive world.
- 2014 L.I.S (Library, Archival and Information Science)
- 2004: B.L.I.S (Library and Information Science)
- 1998: Diploma Certificate in Library Science (Merit)
- 1993: Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- 1986: First school Leaving Certificate
PUBLICATIONS IN SCHOLARLY JOURNALS
- Oriogu, Daniel Chuks, Chukweemeka A. O. &DarlinaChima (2018). Faculty Awareness, Perception and Use of Information Resources and Services in a Private University in Nigeria.
- Ogbuiyi, DarlinaChima, Oriogu, Chuks Daniel Chukwuemeka, Anthony Onyebuchi& Allison, Goodluck O (2016) Survey of Monitoring Policy on access to and Use of the Internet in Selected University Libraries in South-Western, Nigeria. American Journal of Education and Learning, 1(2): 74-80. DOI: 10.20448/804.1.2.74.80
- Chukwuemeka, A. O.; Oriogu, C. D.; Ogbuiyi, S. U. & Ogbuiyi, D. C. (2015) Influence of Automated Cataloguing and Circulation Systems Operation on Library Services in three Selected University Libraries in South Western Nigeria. Published by Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 20 (5):58-63. Available at: DOI: 10.9790/0837-20575863
- Oriogu, C. D.; Ogbuiyi, S. U., Chukwuemeka, A. O. &Ogbuiyi, Darlina C. (2015) Assessment of Internet use in the Provision of Information to Students in University Libraries in Nigeria: A Case study of AfeBabalola University Library, Ekiti State, Nigeria. Published by Advances Social Sciences Research Journal (ASSRJ), 2 (1):211 – 218. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.14738/assrj.21.827
- Information literacy skills, Library Automation, Cataloguing& Classification, and Reading development, Information user seeking behaviour and Customer relation in librarianship and Records Management.
MEMBER OF PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
- Nigeria Library Association (NLA) since 2004
- Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria since 2013
- Institute of Information Management Africa 2018